Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's been awhile....

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in awhile. There isn't much going on. When Keith returns to the sub, I will have plenty of time to whine (oops I mean blog).

Homeschooling is going great!! (Please don't judge the teacher! I admit there will be many misspelled words and MANY MANY gramatical errors on this blog. Just smile and remember I was educated at the great school.... Henry County High!!) We are studying about Ancient Egypt. Much to my surprise, she is retaining most of it!! I am excited. I think she is enjoying it too. I am very thankful that we have a substitue math teacher for the moment. K is teaching math while he is on leave (military term for vacation). G is learning her letters. She can say her abc's, but she doesn't recognize some of the letters, so we are working on that.

I'm sitting here watcing the news. I am a news junkie. M is out playing and G is napping, so I am watching the news and blogging. They are talking about the airline industry and the price of flying. Not only do I need to save for airfare, I need to save extra money for water, food, extra baggage, and a pillow and blanket. By the time I save enough money, they will probably make me pay for bathroom use too. It's getting crazy!!

Well G just woke up, she wants to go out too. So I need to get off the computer and help her get ready. I will try to post more often. Right now, there is nothing interesting to post. All we are doing is school, soccer, and church. On the 15th we are taking a week off to have fun with K before he goes back to the boat. So hopefully I will have some new pictures to post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment