Monday, August 18, 2008

The start of our "fun" week...

So....today was the start of our fun week, before Keith reports to his new sub on Friday. We decided to go to the beach. We went to Bellows our favorite beach. Grabbed Subway for lunch and then headed on down to the beach. We were there for about 45 mins., when Megs got stung by a Portuguese Man-of-war. She's ok now. I am very thankful, she's not allergic to them. She feels fine now, but it gave me quite a scare. I'm glad Keith was there!! Our fun week didn't start out fun. I wonder what's in store for us tomorrow?? Here's a picture of what stung Megs.


3 comments:

  1. OUCH!! Hope you are feeling better, Megs! I know that had to really hurt! I have read that those sting rays can burrow down in the sand & sometimes a person doesn't see them!
    Love to all,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are o.k. I left you a message on your phone last night hope ya'll are having fun this week. I pray for all of you guys every morning. Love you all bunches, Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess What ?? Your Mother DAddy ,
    PJ and Grandy Came this weekend and we had more fun ! Your daddy fixed this for me so I can keep up with you all. I am proud of you HOME SCHOOLING your girls .
    I Love you all, Aunt Jo
    PJ's favorite Cousin !!!

    ReplyDelete