Thursday, November 11, 2010

Right now...

Right now Gracie is crying.  


Why?  


Because she wants to go outside.  In order for her to go outside, she must clean her room.  Meghan got all of her chores done, so she went outside.  I've asked them to clean for the last couple of days.  I don't understand why Gracie has a hard time realizing if she does her work, she can have privileges.  You would think she's only 6 years old or something.  


I can almost hear God saying..."See this is how you look when you don't get your way...and there ARE reasons why I want you to go through what trials you go through."  


Wow...I think it's time I stopped and asked God to forgive me, for all the whining I've been doing. Thankfully, just like I love Gracie even when she's whiney, God loves me when I'm whiney too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment