Monday, November 1, 2010

Back to blogging

I think it's time I got back to blogging.  I guess facebook had a lot to do with my hiatus.  I also felt like I couldn't be myself.  I won't go there...For now on, I will post whatever I want.  Hopefully I won't offend anyone.  If I do offend anyone, I apologize in advance.  I'm tired of pretending my little corner of the world is fine.  It's not.  I could definitely use your prayers.  


On a happier note,  here are a couple of pictures from Halloween. 


These are the pumpkins we carved.  Gracie carved the
top left, Megs the top right.  Keith carved the bottom left, and
I carved the bottom right.   Keith did his free handed and I think
it's pretty cool!  I had to use a pattern...but at least I carved one. :)  

Here are the girls behind their pumpkins.
I think they had a fun Halloween!! 


Tonight Gracie asked Keith if she could have a little box of mildew.  Keith's response after laughing: What??  Don't you mean Milk duds??  There is never a dull moment around here!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment