Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'M FINALLY AN AUNT!!!!! :) YAY!!!!

Can you tell I am super-excited???? I am finally an Aunt!!! My sister had her baby (BRODY) tonight!

He weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces!

He is 20 inches long! He is soooo cute.

(Ok I only know this, because I was sent pictures... :( I really wish I could have been there. I have cried a lot today, because I can't be there with Carla. BUT I know Steven is taking excellent care of her! Mom and Dad will be helping too.

Carla gave me permission to post a few pics. so I am going to show off my nephew. (I have waited a LONG time to be an Aunt!!)

The girls are also very excited to have a cousin!!!
Here's Brody....





I'm adding a picture of Steven (Carla's husband/Brody's Dad OR as my girls call him... Uncle Stevie.) and Brody.. .


1 comment: