Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year...

Ok I'm not good at New Year's resolutions...
I make them and then break them before the month is up...
I told Keith I wanted to post something everyday on my blog that I am thankful for.
But I know after doing it for a month I will stop...
He said it would be less than a month...
Well that sounds like a challenge!!! :)
The reason I want to do this, is because I find myself complaining too much. Everyone knows I don't like living in Hawaii. It's too far from family with Keith being on Sea duty...

So I am going to try and post 1 thing I am thankful for... Even if it's something silly. Hopefully it will change my perspective...

Today I am thankful for my husband, Keith who challenges me.... :) I love him... And I will get passed a month of this if it kills me.... I must win this... :) He can't always be right!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I pray that you are blessed in special ways this coming year... starting out by sharing a heart of gratitude is a great way to start 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading about all of your blessings this year!! I'm gonna hold you to it, too! ;) Mainly so you can prove Keith WRONG!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete