Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK 1 more post tonight and then I'll quit.... For tonight anyway!

Keith and I were watching Food Detectives on the Food network. They were trying to see if you can eat 6 saltine crackers in 1 min. So, Keith decides he's got to try it ! I wish he would let me take a picture... Anyway, He ate 4.5 in one minute. The Food Detectives determined it was impossible to do. BUT of course Keith just HAD to try it for himself. What am I going to do when he does leave?? I will be so bored after 8:00 with no one to talk too. AND my entertainment will be gone too. So, if anyone is up at 2 a.m. on the East Coast and you can't sleep.... give me a call!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well,Keith almost made it; just 1.5 more saltines!Be sure you let the Food Detective know when he works up to 6!! ( and be sure he doesn't choke!!)
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was funny watching him try. He always has to try for himself. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!! Love you PJ!!!

    ReplyDelete