Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I didn't know Keith was soooo Sneaky!!

Yesterday I got a call from a florist. I thought she had the wrong number! She was calling to see if I was going to be home. My sneaky husband ordered flowers, before he left. I have no idea when he ordered them!! It was a nice surprise.

Here they are...


He sent the girls balloons:


They love their balloons! I think it's sweet their Daddy thought of them too. I can't wait to tell him how much fun they have had with them... They have used them as parachutes for their polly pockets and littlest pet shop animals!! They have also used them as punching bags! :) It really brightened their day too!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I saw you on Bring the Rain's comments section. I have a Keith too, and he's pretty sneaky (in a good way), so I felt a connection with you as soon as I saw your title! In March he sneaked some flowers in on me, too. Must go with the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Beautiful, it's like almost ten in the morning here and I can just imagine your peaceful sleep dreaming of those pretty flowers. While you are sleeping Mom and I are praying for you. I think some nights as I go to sleep that I bet you and the girls will be praying for us later when you go to sleep. I miss you bug. And Keith being sneaky is just another way to say I love you. And I LNMU always

    ReplyDelete