Friday, January 14, 2011

I love my husband!!!


 I'm not the perfect wife, but he still loves me.  I am so thankful for the husband that God gave me.  I couldn't imagine my life without him.  I hope I never have to.   He truly is my best friend.

I had a really bad headache today.  I'm sure on the pain scale, it was only a 2, but to me it felt worse than that.   I needed some caffeine.  When Keith came home for lunch today, I asked him to bring me one back when he came home this afternoon.  He left to go back to work, and 10 mins. later he surprised me with a Coke Zero, before he went back to work.   This really made my day better.  He is always doing little things for me.  I really appreciate what he does for me.  He even cooked dinner tonight.  (He cooked dinner last night too.)

I think this is my 2nd positive post for this week.  I realize that everyday I have something to be thankful for.  I'm so thankful that even when we are going through tough times, God is still in control.  That promise is really a calm in the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment