Friday, November 28, 2008

Late Thankful Post

Yesterday I had good intentions to post a "thankful" post.

The truth is we just had a lazy day after cooking, eating, and then cleaning. We watched football... and more football...

I am thankful for...

God and His never ending grace and mercy.

Keith... Who is a wonderful husband and Dad. I am so thankful he is here with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! :)

Megs... She is such a great helper and sweet child. Her ability to analyze things like her dad is unbelievable... (They both know it drives me up the wall!)

Gracie...She keeps me on my toes... literally... wondering what's next!! She has a great sense of humor... when she's in the mood to laugh. :)

Although I really don't like living in Hawaii, I am thankful to be here. Being so far from family has helped our little family to grow closer. For that, I am truly grateful!

I am thankful for all of my family on the mainland too...

There's just so much to be thankful for... I'm afraid I couldn't list it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment